Young Physician News Briefs
Young Physician News Brief Archive
The Young Physician News Brief is a quarterly News Brief created by the Resident, Fellows, & Young Physicians Committee to highlight the most important WDS items.
- 12/10/2018 - WDS - YP Winter News Brief
- 09/11/2018 - WDS - YP Fall News Brief
- 06/04/2018 - WDS - YP Summer News Brief
- 03/05/2018 - WDS - YP Spring News Brief
- 12/04/2017 - WDS - YP Winter News Brief
- 09/05/2017 - WDS - YP Fall News Brief
Young Physician Featured Articles: Career Corner
Building a Brand
This three part Young Physician Career Corner covers tips and advice on how to build your brand from Young Physician Pearls, an interview with Dr. Deirdre Hooper, and expert marketing advice from the Director of Performance Marketing at Vimeo.
|Part 1: YP Pearls
Set Yourself Apart
Building a Career
Building a Reputation
|Part 2: Dr. Deidre Hooper
Defining your Brand
Get Staff Involved
Benefits of Branding
|Part 3: Pro Marketing Tips
Social Media Advice
Dealing with Negative Posts
Brian Tawney is a contract lawyer who works with physician clients and their practices throughout the country, helping his clients execute appropriate financial strategies. Read his career pearls about negotiating contracts where he answers questions like:
- What questions should I ask when negotiating a contract?
- What is the basic structure of a contract?
- Do I need a lawyer to review my contract?
- What general advice do you have before negotiating a contract?