Joining a Committee
Getting involved in the WDS is easy. Committees meet virtually by conference call a few times a year, work via email between calls, and in-person at the Annual Meeting, if possible. Joining a committee is a great way to build leadership experience and help guide the future of WDS. Applications will be accepted until October 31st annually.
How to Join a WDS Committee
- Review the Council and Committee Structure to find a committee that aligns with your interests
- Learn more about committee participation in the Council and Committee Reference Manual
- Submit a Committee Interest Form by October 31st annually
Committee Appointment Process
Committee assignments will made by the incoming President in January annually. Committee members will be notified of their appointments and assume their term immediately following the Annual Meeting. Additional submissions that are received after the deadline will be held for consideration in the following year.
- 2020-2021 Committee Reference Manual
- Board & Committee Member Candidate Selection Criteria
- Board & Committee Member Candidate Agreement Form