Women’s Health Research Grant
WDS, in collaboration with the Dermatology Foundation, is pleased to offer the Women’s Health Research Grant.
Purpose of Award
Established in 2020, this award is intended to focus on women’s health issues where further research is needed. Funding is available for research in the areas of women’s health issues, which range from disorders that affect primarily women, such as lupus and scleroderma, to the effects of hormones and environmental factors on the skin and cutaneous aging.
If you have any questions regarding the Women's Health Research Grant, please contact the Dermatology Foundation via email at email@example.com.
- M.D.; M.D., Ph.D.; Ph.D.; or D.O. degree
- Proposed research focuses on women’s health issue
- Junior investigator in the early stages of academic career
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to skin research
- Project not funded from other sources
- NOT available to residents unless in a research year of a 4-year program defined by no more than 20% of time devoted to clinical responsibilities
The Dermatology Foundation institutional quota does not apply to the Women’s Health Research Grant, and an institution may therefore submit unlimited applications for this award.
Applications are closed for 2020.
Recipients presented on dermatologyfoundation.org.
For complete eligibility information and application instructions, please visit: