Procter & Gamble Science Behind Symposium Program
The Women's Dermatologic Society is excited to partner with Procter & Gamble again to provide offer an opportunity to attend the Procter & Gamble Science Behind Symposium.
Purpose of Award
Over the past 15 years, Procter & Gamble has hosted more than 200 prominent dermatologists in Cincinnati, OH for a two-day summit called The P&G Science Behind Symposium (a.k.a. Dermatology Technology Symposium). This gathering of top health professionals with leading industry scientists, researchers, and marketers serves to inspire collaboration, innovation, and scientific exchange. The meeting's ultimate goal is to spur discussion about products with meaningful, measurable and noticeable benefits to consumers and patients. The primary objectives of this program are to:
- Learn more about cutting edge techniques and technologies being used industry-wide to advance skincare products and research
- Foster collaboration and learning with leaders in the dermatology community
- Gain insights into the science behind top skincare products and help guide patient recommendations
- Network with colleagues and renowned scientists and discuss how new skincare technologies can better serve their patients
Physicians in attendance are guided through the science behind P&G products as well as the latest in skin research coming out of state of the art labs - from anti-aging to sensitivity and everything in between.
- All applicants must be a member of the Women's Dermatologic Society
- 'Mentor' applicants must be an experienced dermatologist
- 'Mentee' applicants must be a resident or young physician (5 years or less out of residency)
- Award applicants must be a resident of the United States
- Award recipients must be able to travel for 2-3 days during the selected timeframe
- Award recipients must be willing to sign a legal confidentiality contract and photo consent form prepared and executed by Procter & Gamble
- Award recipients must submit a short summary of their experience to the WDS after attending the symposium.
Application Deadline: Friday, March 29, 2019
Award Recipients Announced: Mid-April 2019
P&G Science Behind Symposium Program: May 3rd - 4th, 2019
- Online Application
- Copy of current Curriculum Vitae