2020 WDS Forum - Call for Abstracts
For 2020, the WDS Forum will be accepting abstracts and case studies featuring Total Women's Health and Dermatology Topics. The submitter will be allowed to select whether they wish to be considered for an oral presentation, poster presentation, or both.
Abstract Submission Guidelines & Information
- Presenting author's and Co-author's Details
- Abstract Title - Limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract Text - Limited to 500 words
- Abstracts should clearly state:
- Background & Aims
- Abstracts previously presented or published will not be accepted for presentation.
- All accepted abstracts will be printed in the International Journal of Women's Dermatology.
Click here for an example of how abstract submissions should be formatted.
Abstract Review Criteria
- Quality of Submission
- Importance/ Relevance of Submission
- Relevance to Practicing Dermatologists
- Scientific Merit
- Quality of Writing
DEADLINE: Monday, December 2, 2019
Notification of status of submission will be sent by January 10, 2019*
*Please note, travel costs are the responsibility of the presenter.