Call for Abstracts
For the International WDS Forum during the 24th World Congress will be accepting abstracts and case studies focusing on any topic related to overall women's health. The submitter will be allowed to select whether they wish to be considered for an oral presentation, poster presentation, or both.
Abstract Submission Guidelines & Information
- Presenting author's and Co-author's Details
- Abstract Title - Limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract Text - Limited to 500 words
- Abstracts should clearly state:
- Background & Aims
- Abstracts previously presented or published will not be accepted for presentation.
- All accepted abstracts will be printed in the International Journal of Women's Dermatology.
Abstract Review Criteria
- Quality of Submission
- Importance/ Relevance of Submission
- Relevance to Practicing Dermatologists
- Scientific Merit
- Quality of Writing
CLICK HERE FOR AN EXAMPLE OF HOW ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE FORMATTED.
DEADLINE EXTENDED : Monday, April 22, 2019
Notification of status of submission will be sent by May 9th*
*Please note, travel costs are the responsibility of the presenter.